Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Announcing!!!!!! :)

I realize it's so past Saturday when the draw was actually going to take place, but better late than never, right? (okay...maybe not...)

The winner of the latest draw is

TANYA WOODRUFF!!!!!

I am away on a short little get away, but will contact you when I am back to make arrangements for your prize!!! Congratulations...

Thanks to everyone who is now a follower, and for blogging, sharing and facebookin' about my company and new service. There will be more opportunities for winning...I promise!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WHOOOO-HOOOO! I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Can't believe it!! I never win, and was only hoping against hope... Thank you Thank you Thank you! I'm going to start looking at my kitchen right away to see where I need the most tips - it's all a gong show. And I canNOT WAIT for those freezer meals!! Seriously, this is just so amazing:)

    ReplyDelete