Sunday, May 17, 2009

Class Ideas

The two classes for June are up on the site and it's nice to see that people are interested in cooking classes. They are starting to fill up.

I am going to be working on the class schedule for the fall. I haven't yet decided if I will be running any during the two summer months the kids have off of school. But I would like to have all classes posted for the fall.

I've received great feedback on the website and the classes I decided to start with. Of course my business in teaching cooking classes thrives on class attendance, so I would like to make sure I am teaching classes you are interested in taking. So I am looking forward to hearing your ideas. Things you are interested in learning.

There are one of two ways you can post your ideas. The comment section on this blog...or by linking to the Savour button on the sidebar of this blog and going to the comment section on the website.

I look forward to hearing back from all of you and your ideas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment