Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Done!!

So after a very long awaited wait...(so it seems) the web site is done.

I love it! Am actually crazy about it and I can't say enough. I was over at Keshia's tonight just looking at it before she up loads it hopefully later tonight. I am amazed at the more than wonderful job she has done with it. She knew what I wanted even before I told her. So shout out to Keshia Larsen...here's a link to her website if you need any graphic work done! Fantastic ability to put graphics, etc together. www.keshialarsendesigns.com Thanks Keshia!!

The photography that Vanessa Ross did of my food, really makes the website. I can't wait for her to see the awesome pics she took. The website would be non-existent if it wasn't for her talent. So a shout out also goes to Vanessa Ross Photography. (she doesn't have a website for you to link to yet...but I'm sure she will at some point)

A dream of mine is closer everyday to being realized. So link to it and take a look at it. I have two classes posted in June if you are interested in signing up. Just follow the links to the contact page. Class space will be limited on both of these.

Thank you everyone for your support through this crazy up and down time in my life while working so hard to get my business going.

Savour the Art of Food website link: www.savourfood.ca



1 comment:

  1. It's not working yet, but I'm excited to see it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete