Monday, April 20, 2009

The first Peek

Not that everyone has been waiting in anticipation for a sneak peek at some pics from the photo shoot...but I have been!!!

I am thrilled. More than thrilled at the way they turned out. I love how artistic they are. The colors, the display of them and well...just everything about them.

So here are just a few.

(Herb Crusted Lamb)


(Cake Truffles ~ Yummy)


(Citrus Shrimp)


(Spinach Salad on Marinated Grilled Portobello)


(Lemon Tart)


Those are just some of the many dishes we took pics of on Friday. Really...they are fabulous. I can't wait to have the website up and running. I couldn't be happier right now!! :):)


3 comments:

  1. thank you. it was sooooo much fun making the dishes. i almost felt like a pro!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. Where do I sign up for sample tasting? Carla, YOU ARE A PRO!

    ReplyDelete