Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Adventures!!!

I've been waiting for a while to blog about this, and in light of recent decisions, I've decided not to wait any longer.

Savour the Art of Food has purchased a company that I truly believe in and have supported for quite some time. The philosophy of this company is one I have also tried to instill in my company and one that has given me the drive and passion behind my cooking.

ROUTE 40 SOUP COMPANY is now a part of Savour the Art of Food. My head has been spinning with the many new opportunities the purchase of this great company will bring. New products, markets, opportunities for growth in areas I never even thought possible.

Savour will still continue to make the soups that everyone loves, with the addition of new soups and products to be offered at the many farmer's markets around the city and area.

So keep posted for times, and market schedules where you can come out and support our new endeavor and passion for good quality, locally supported fresh ingredients!

I am so EXCITED to announce this new adventure as I like to call it!
Thanks Mark and Lanny for thinking of me to take over the company you have worked so hard to grow, establish and love!!!

Until we cook again:)
And until we see you at the Markets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment