Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting Closer

I am getting closer!! I can't wait for the day when I can write on my blog...YIPEEE, IT'S ALL DONE!

Still in the process of finalizing everything with the Bridal Guide, the Bridal Expo, Google and my rental space. But at least the process is now on the move!!! It makes me so happy I really can't put it into words.

Today, I had company over for lunch so I decided to play around and develop a new recipe. I had fun putting it together and adding my own little twists on a classic. That's the best part! Taking something tried and true, and just bringing it up a few!! Love it! Just Love it! Anyhow...it turned out great! It was a hit!

I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed that hopefully by the end of next week I'll have some if not all of these things finalized.

I have a very talented friend who is coming over this week so we can do a "photo shoot" of my food for the website and ad's. I have total faith in her abilities and can't wait to spend an evening with her watching her do her thing!!! She's so good at it :) I'm lucky to have talented and supporting friends!! Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment