Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hi everyone...

WELCOME to SAVOUR the Art of Food Catering/Cooking blog.

I am in the process of working on my new and improved website....(thanks Keshia) and creating schedules for cooking classes which will be posted on this blog and my website. I am expanding to doing cooking classes here in my home...or in your home! Whether it's for a special event, a fun night out with the girl's or just new techniques, let me know and we'll put something together that fits your needs.

I'll also be posting updates to my cookbook (just nothing to revealing) until it is finished and published. :) Every now and again I'll be posting ideas to help you in your kitchen and meal planning.

So check back often...:)



2 comments:

  1. That's great that your business is started. Carla the next Bree VandeKamp. you would only get that if you watch desperate housewives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally watch desperate housewives...and with the exception of her crazy ways...would be cool to have a catering bus like hers...:)Thanks Nancy!

    ReplyDelete