Friday, April 3, 2009

Thanks!!

Yesterday was the very 1st cooking class I taught here in my home. It was a great turn out! It was for our enrichment special interest group.

At first I wasn't sure how everyone was going to fit in my kitchen...(i told chris i need an even BIGGER kitchen). Anyhow...I had sooooooo much fun doing it and felt so comfortable the whole way through. It's a totally different aspect to catering, and I love it just as much. I am very excited to come up with more classes to teach out of my home.

If there is anyone out there, interested in learning anything cooking related...send me your comments so I can look at adding it if I haven't already thought of it:)

Yesterday's cooking class was:

EASY SUMMER ELEGANT MENU

  • Pan Seared Scallops w/Fondant Potato wrapped in bacon
  • Spinach Salad on Marinated Grilled Portobello Round
  • Easy Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
  • Grilled Flank Steak Summer Salad

So I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone who came!!!

Soon I'll be posting a calendar with the class schedule.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I wanna learn to make a yummy, simple (not up at 4 am) breakfast for someone. If you ever do that class, count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds so good. Do you have pictures??

    ReplyDelete